Welcome to the world of The Quirky Christian (a.k.a., my brain)!
My name is Jessica. I’m a left-brained girl with right-brain tendencies and it makes for an interesting thought life. It’s like rainbow unicorns flying between math problems. Depending on the day, either one of those things is what keeps me from going completely crazy. I don’t know how people do it just having rainbow unicorns or just having math problems.
The Quirky Christian is a collection of my personal thoughts and expressions as it relates to the Christian life I’ve experienced thus far.
Take some time to look around. Check out my about page. Explore some of my categories:
- Controversial: things that I’m opinionated about. Yours might be different, that’s cool. Let’s talk.
- Creative: things that stem from the flying rainbow unicorns. When inspiration comes, it can’t be bridled.
- Informative: things that I know. Since knowledge puffs up, I have to get it out so that my head doesn’t explode.
- Light-hearted: things that I think are funny. If you don’t, could you just laugh politely though, so that I don’t feel like a dork?
- Practical: advice to help get through little things in life.
- Quirky Corner: stories of other Quirky Christians. It’s encouraging to hear how other people came to Christ.
- Stories: things that happened in my life. Often it teaches me something, too.
- Thought Provoking: things that I’ve thought about. Have you?
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!